One Minutee One Minutee

I've got to hand it to you...

I really do have to hand it to you, lol. A lot of your tunes remind me of the Gorillaz, and as for your music being shit; that's bullshit, there is no reason to call this shit when there is so much worse out there you bunch of idiots. Anyway, keep the music up, lol it's really good.

LoZ Overworld March 2 LoZ Overworld March 2

lol Angryface

hehe, listen to this while watching the angryface when your stoned, hehe it funneh XD

Joshy676 responds:

Tee-hee. :D

Thanks for your review. Considering the date I uploaded this, I'm not surprised. :P

Shankar Shankar

Bringing it back, lol

First I want to say something about the whole 'vuvuzelas' thing; they aren't any worse than an airhorn that americans bring to the games so stop complaining, XP.

I give a 10 out of 10, cus you did very well, I may not like this type of music, but I am an unbiased person and will listen to just about anything, if it sounds good lol, good work. :D

Cuzone responds:

That's true! Vuvuzelas are the african airhorns. lol

And thank you for the review! :)

Zajed|K-Dm - Hole In My Heart Zajed|K-Dm - Hole In My Heart

You know...

You and K-Dm could really sell some of this stuff, hell I know I'd buy it. Just Sayin.
10/10 5/5

Tarboy OST - Two's a Part Tarboy OST - Two's a Part

Nice, very sexy.

You have are a very sensual singer, lol, it's a nice change for someone like you to post these on newgrounds. 10/10 5/5

Sweet Harmony Sweet Harmony

Definatly brings me back...

I have to agree with ArkantosLoki on this, while it is christmas-y it more or less bring back a few memories from when I was younger.

2012: End Of Time 2012: End Of Time

Nice, Militaristic, but nice

Don't know why but i like it, it has that Feel to it.

"Midnight" "Midnight"

really good Smoothy

This is a very good mix of hip hop/oriental mix, like a good smoothy, I'm just sad that is was so short. I think if you make it longer you could get a topper with awsome reveiws, but that MY opinion. Great song, 10/10

"Endless Desert" "Endless Desert"

Sandy smooth.

sorry for the bad pun. This is perfect to listen to when walkin around in the heat, like in the middle of summer... Or if you wanna feel bad-ass walkin down the street, lol. 10/10

Gates From Trance inTo Dance Gates From Trance inTo Dance

OH MY GOD...!

This is the BEST Random sound-mix Song I have EVER heard! 10/10 + 5/5 = 0v6r 9000 (lol couldn't help it)

DjZedL responds: