Overlod Overlod

Personal, I would like to be able to keep all the souls and refresh the Campaign completely when I start a New Game+. Other than that, Great!

Hero Simulator Hero Simulator

Suggestion: Expand it thoroughly, Make it an Phone App or an .Exe on Steam, I wouldn't care if you even wanted us to pay a buck or two, but you seriously have a nice time spender here.

Savita Bhabhi Adventure Savita Bhabhi Adventure

No good...

Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

lol I was really shocked to see the name Adar as that is MY name! kinda made my day, lol dunno why

DJManiax DJManiax

Even though I really love this, I can only give a 4 Star; The reason for this is because the music cuts out about half way through, doesn't matter what song it is, it cuts out for about a minute. I have tried using a different pc, but it happens on every one I've tried.

Lil' Jose's Build-a-Bot Lil' Jose's Build-a-Bot

Nickola93 & MasterMerol... Then; Everyone else!

Nickola93: WTF!? lol that was messed up! lol I didn't expect that at all! XD

MasterMerol: ...That... That was creepy...'nuff said... lol while that WAS creepy, I also thought that it was good, in a funny way! XD

The other peoples: This was a fun and funny game! I enjoyed it alot, lol, thanks for making it!

Dress up Kiera Dress up Kiera

Cute X)

lol I like these, if you could make them a littler better, graphically and choice wise, it could be better ;)

Dressup Cheru Dressup Cheru

The Music...

While this is an ok game, it got a higher grade from me for the song, I love Vocaloid X)

LRU 3: Darkness Reborn LRU 3: Darkness Reborn

Nice,

I was wondering if you could allow us to download it? I would love to play this game when my internet goes out, lol. (That happens every night until 1 pm)

Necronator Necronator

lol love these games,

The only thing that I want is the ending music, lol I love the music you use, can you alow us a download link or something?